Sunday, January 6, 2013

To My Friends - with Love !!


I keep on blabbering/blaming/cursing/abusing about this and about that but tonight as I was feeling like crying all alone for no reason I remembered the words of Barney –  To stop being sad and be awesome instead J

I decided to finally write the first ever post in the blog which I should have started a long long time back and I dedicate it to you folks (my college friends)::

The clock strikes 1 am as I lie awake in my bed,
with college days memories fucking up my head.

‘I am very happy’ - I would remind myself each day,
but something is amiss my heart would say.

Dunno why but today I feel like am in a cage,
where did I went wrong, I check in the life’s page.

It has been three years now and today I need you to know,
however crazy you are, without you my life is empty and slow.

Vibhuti – my dear, with every day that passes through,
I cherish more, how insanely lucky I am to have a friend like you.

Sanyat – You are a mentor, an advisor, a brother,
When you are by my side, I never need to care.

Kulwant – saale tujhse gaali diye bina baat karna nahi aata hai,
Tu pakka kamina hai par dosto par jaan lutata hai.

Vishal – well o well on u I want to shout,
u get disappeared, u keep aloof, what’s that about?

Yanu – you are lazy, you are crazy and you are mad as a matter of fact,
the new you is awesome and your frankness is what is what I respect.

Reetika – ohh how I wish, I had know you during our days at IIIT,
missing out on a friend like you would be a lifelong pity.

Nikunj – u arrogant fucker, I wanna go to the music room and shout and sing
Your faith in me, your scolding, your mocking, hell I miss everything.

Akshera – I remember your dancing, your big eyes and your smile thrills,
girl you have an amazing nature, thinking about “The Walk” still gives me chills.

Srushti – you won’t believe zombie, thousand miles still reminds me of you,
you are very different and it’s a mistake I didn’t get to know you.

Shalene – you kiddo, you are the one who makes me feel responsible,
life is wonderful, just be happy, be strong and be sensible.

Niharika – life is treating you the hard way, move on and forget the past,
it’s always fun when you are around, I wish ur enthusiasm never last.

Vaniki – from a senior you became a friend very soon,
being in touch with you is one of my life’s boon.

Haddi, Pandey, budhi, dua - along the journey we sometimes part ways,
I miss u all my buddies and I just wish that our friendship forever stays.

Purnima – not including you here would be a crime that I won’t do,
not a day passes by when I don’t think of you.
I wish that one day you forgive and forget me,
happiness, health and love is all I wish for thy.

I hated IIIT like hell, but now I think what the hack,
to spend time with you guys, I would give anything and go back.

I don’t know where and what I will do with life in the end,
but I have the courage to carry on, coz you are my friend.

I wish soon I will fly away to someplace far,
please stay close to me, like you always are.

stay in touch, be healthy, be happy and be the best,
with these wishes and loads of love, I will now rest.


Note: if you feel that I am very sad of something to that effect then let me stop you right away. I am fine and doing good in life. Yeah I do have minor troubles in life like everyone else but life is good. I JUST MISS YOU FRIENDS DESPERATELY!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the post. I miss people like you, people who are warm, passionate and worth calling friends. The people i deal with after passing out from college are so ... fake.
    Keep on being real and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of you VJ. Your post made my day and made me cherish the friends I have.

    Chin up and keep running boy! And yes, be awesome as always ;)

    Miss you. Hope to see you soon.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the lines just touched me. No one can ever fill this emptiness in my life which is without you guys.

    @Nik : Real and Fake ... you bet :|
    @Vj : You don't need my advice to be awesome ;). In your own word ... Keep Rocking !! Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I get up in the morning (at 1:15 pm to be precise) and I see our very own VJ has made a post where he has called me 'lazy' - you couldn't have had better timing VJ :)

    Love the post, love the poetry and above all love the simplicity and smoothness with which you have translated your feelings into words...simply Osome :D

    Keep rocking and keep visiting Mumbai !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://thedingleberry.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/cute-meme.jpg

    Vj that was very real.Loved it .So difficult to find genuine ppl outside of college !

    Btw,I can see that u have not changed.Not because of ur supreme poetic abilities,but because tune har laundiya ke liye 1-2 line likhi hai aur mere ko,haddi ,dua and pandey ko ek line mein ghussa diya hai :P :P

    Tc bro and im sure we all r going to meet somewhere ,sooner or later.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all !! I hope that I will keep posting fairly regularly from now on...

    Hahahhaha Budhi u always have a way to mess things up for me.. Saale am not justifying myself here but read the lines about u guys and you vl get that we are not in touch as much as I wished to be , that's why you fitted in a single line :P :P ... Baaki yeah u know me well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure that this comment is for the other post about GMAT. Thanks Karthi - glad you find it useful - All the best!

    ReplyDelete